P. Services equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by P.Services, Dec 12, 2007.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Funny you say that, i just took the picture out last night i sketched up. Im thinking about building 2 of them and use them for the universal mowing/landscape trailer.

Either that or buy another $12,000 enclosed.

2. P.Services

Im keeping plowing in mind so i want a 84" c.a measument and a 9'6" bed for a tight turning radius. I have a 9.5 now with a leaf box and as long as we pre mulch everything we can do a full days work in one load. We put a HUGE amount of leaves in that truck.

In the spring im also shooting for a F-750 hooklift so that will turn into the leaf truck. I to looked for a switch n go for awhile, hard to find used. But im not going to pay 14k for that system that everyone complains about. For light duty use yes, serious use needs a hook.

3. P.Services

was that the LCF with the switch n go on it?

4. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Keep us posted if you do build, please!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. P.Services

I will scan and upload a picture soon of the trailer.

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

sure was what a waste of $$$. I do miss the switch-n-go but the LCF spent 4 months of its life with us in the shop and according to ford "everything was in spec" it was just too dangerous to keep on the road, stalling out all the time and overheating. at the end of the lease I turned it back in and just got my measly check from where they auctioned it off. I could have done much better buying the truck off lease from ford and selling it to someone myself but I just couldn't do that to someone.

7. P.Services

testing...........

LNDSCP.jpg

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Finally back on here brian! keep the pictures coming, i would love to see all the updates. You still have the 4000 series john deere you regretted right away? Or the 35D?

Give me a call when you get a chance, i would like to pick your brain on an investment of some equipment i would like to get.

9. P.Services

The 4720 tractor is my machine for resi driveways in the winter and then it turns into the mulch loader at the yard in the summer. Turned out to be a pretty good purchase.

Still have the 50D

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

What do you have for a skidsteer now?
    Posted via Mobile Device