p/t nite job

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Frontier-Lawn, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i was at chilis last nite at the bar drinking and the bartender was geting a ton of tips $15 and up. maybe i should do this to finace the bizz during slow months :D

2. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

They make good money, and you can meet woman.... So go for it.

3. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

bartender here....

it has it's good points and it's bad points. Not sure which out weigh the other though.... :) So I'm no help to you.... :cool2:

Late nights... tired feet... sticky hands... some good tippers... some bad tippers.... some girls... sometimes NO girls... Girlfriends don't like it, if you have one. I got into in 5 years ago... after getting out of the lawn business... was averaging $225-$275/night.... 3-4 nights a week. 24hrs = $1000/week... not so bad AND MY HANDS WEREN'T GREEN, NOR DID I STINK LIKE GAS ANYMORE.... but then you have your way off weeks too. Now I'm trying to get back into the lawn business. Go figure.

4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have a such thing call a ball and chain, and a 9mth old. and only if the women was worth $1,000,000 min :p

5. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

Same here, but you can still make good money. That what u will need. Best of luck, your not alone.