PA Business for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by iblonger, May 12, 2008.

1. iblonger

iblonger LawnSite Member

Not sure if this is the right area or not but here we go. I need to get out of the business because of health/family issues. I have 15 customers 6 of which are commercial accounts. I think this would be a great opportunity for a small company that would like to grow or get into commercial accounts. I currently do that work in about 25 hours a week. The following is a list of equipment that would go with the sale. If you are in the Lancaster, PA area and are seriously interested let me know. This is a working company with contracts, if no interest I will continue to do it for this year. I will not part out the equipment, Thanks.
    05' 60" Encore Prowler 500 hrs
    06' 36" Bobcat Classic with Sulky
    Year unknown Bedshaper bed edger
    07' Stihl FS80R
    06' Stihl FS110R
    06' Stihl SH55
    08' Stihl SG20 Sprayer
    05' Big Tex 6.5X10 Trailer
  2. iblonger

iblonger LawnSite Member

No interest at all????
  3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

pictures of equipment might help out a bit.... and $ info would help too...
  4. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

Sorry man I am only part time. I am looking for a second z, but you aren't breaking the set up.
  5. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

iblonger - I really need to BASH this. I can't for the life of me understand why you won't sell of any of the equipment by itself. 99% of the time your gonna make more money and sell it quicker. Yeah you might have one or two things laying around for a little longer but you will be able to get more by selling stuff by themselves.

6. iblonger

iblonger LawnSite Member

At the end of this season I will break everything up and sell it, but right now I have commercial clients under contract that I would default on if I did not have the equipment to do the work. As for Money I will go over it that if someone is interested. I have turned away 6 customers in the last week, and have solid leads on a couple more commercials that I just cant handle now.
  7. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

Are you north of lancaster at all, what kind of price are you looking for just the accounts?
  8. cwags73

cwags73 LawnSite Member

Send me as much info as you can and some figures or give me your number. I'm in Lancaster and always looking for more accounts.
  9. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

ditto....PM me info, pricing & anything else you've got.

10. mikefuhr

mikefuhr LawnSite Member

i would like to know some more info my self such as were these accounts are located, size and some numbers you are looking for than you