pa people

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by grassroots lawn, Feb 2, 2006.

1. livingsoils

livingsoils LawnSite Member

Blade Runner, I think I have seen you around town. :) I have a green Chevy 2500 with my logo on the door and tailgate, Living Soils Lawn & Landscape. I hail from Conestoga but travel to Township area to work.
    We need to start putting emblems on our trucks.
  2. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

I think I have seen you dude. Do you do a lot of work in township/Lititz area? I am part time so I am limited to what I can do at this point.
  3. livingsoils

livingsoils LawnSite Member

I do most of my work in the Landisville, Millersville area. I do fert and weed control applications only, I do not mow.
    My name is Mike. :waving:
  4. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

5. Rtom45

Rtom45 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in Erie now, but I'm familiar with your area, my in-laws used to live in Elizabethtown. My daughter is in their house now, she teaches high school in Palmyra. I had been at a college in the Lehigh Valley for about 14 years, and a landscape company in the same area for 7 years before I moved back up here. I can probably help you with most of your questions if you haven't already gotten answers.
  6. HartsLawnCare

HartsLawnCare LawnSite Member

Running business out of New Cumberland, Pa.
  7. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Im from Pittsburgh!
  8. ynvvbr

ynvvbr LawnSite Member

York County, PA

Hey Living Soils you intrested in picking up some Commercial Spray work??? We are trying to not do spraying but want to find a sub that only does that.

Let me Know
  9. arosewag

arosewag LawnSite Member

Hey guys. I'm in Maryland, but hope to move to south central pa this fall. Not sure where. I'm thinking somewhere between chambersburg and york, and south of Harrisburg. Anyhow, what do I need to do be legit in Pennsylvania? Also, anyone know of decent piece of land for sale in the area? Looking for enough space for 3 possibly 4 houses. A small farm would be perfect.
  10. Breyerconstruct

Breyerconstruct LawnSite Member

Hey All,

Reading/ Berks PA here.