Pace American 6.5 X 10 Trailer $1450 New

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Brick One Lawns, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Brick One Lawns

Brick One Lawns LawnSite Member

I just bought this about a week ago from Home Depot. I paid over 1650 with tax. It's a single axle trailer with tail lights. It's practically brand new. Needed it for one job and now I dont need it any more. It's too big for my operation. I have installed 4 tiedown points inside that are completely removeable and have rubber gaskets under them to keep the water out. I'm in the Charleston, SC area and will deliver within reason. Also will consider trades for smaller trailer plus cash. Trailer has less than 100 miles on it! 843 200 8230 ~ Brandon

trailersm.jpg

2. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

I sure wish you were closer. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

3. Brick One Lawns

well I frequent TN I could possibly arrange something if you're really interested.

4. hdtvluvr

Tried to PM you but evidently you have your profile (user cp) to not allow it.

5. Brick One Lawns

I tried fixing that. Not sure exactly how but, I made it so you should be able to get my email address. If not...

6. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Brick One, you gotta have like 10 posts before the PM messaging feature is available to you.

7. Brick One Lawns

Thanks man!

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

10 posts and be a member for 10 days - and you are not allowed to post an email address at the site...list your phone number for now, so they can contact you

9. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a nice trailer but not big enough for me.

10. hdtvluvr

I tried calling you today. We had a bad connection. Left you a voicemail also. I just looked up Mt Pleasant, SC and it is close to Charleston on the east side of SC. Memphis is on the west side of TN so we are extremely far apart. It's about a 9 hr. drive from one side of TN to the other.