1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pace Enclosed trailer 8x20'

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NEUSWEDE, Nov 24, 2012.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

2006 Pace Enclosed trailer 8x20' with side door and rear ramp door, has entened tounge for pulling behind dump a truck so it will clear. All tires have good tread 2 were just replaced less than 200 miles ago and has a spare tire. Has scratches in the front sheet metal from a tight turn with the leaf loader on the truck. Great condition and brakes are perfect. $3900 OBO
    ** Lettering is currently on and will be removed next week.**

trailer1.JPG

trailer 2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

trailer5.jpg

2. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

How much are those brand new. Getting an insurance check so I want to get a 20' enclosed

3. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

Depends on make and where you live I paid $7000 for a different name and 18 foot

4. GrasshoppersLLC

I checked over the summer at a trailer place by me and I swear they said between 4-5 grand for and enclosed 20' don't hold me to this though.. That was many beers ago but I think that's what they quoted me

5. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

I bought it used 3 years ago and at that time the exact same thing new was over 9K There are cheap ones that go for 6-7k new but they are cheaply made. This is a great quality built trailer defintely worth what I am asking but willing to deal.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

I just retired my 1997 pace trailer still road worthy but will kept as a back up and more for storage I think pace is one of the better made ones good luck

7. GrasshoppersLLC

I believe you guys I'm going to call up there tomm and see what brands they are selling..

8. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

Bump open to reasonable offers.

9. GrasshoppersLLC

Are you interested in any mini skid attachments, or a full size auger? I have a 24" bit and extension also

10. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

sorry I dont have a use for any of those.