1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pacific Northwest Members ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lakeviewnw, Aug 17, 2001.

1. lakeviewnw

lakeviewnw LawnSite Member

When reading posts and replies, I don't seem to see a lot of Landscapers that are up here in the Northwest (WA,OR,ID). Am I just missing them, have'nt our Landscapers up here discovered this great site yet ? Just curious !!
  2. powerreel

powerreel Banned

3. As you can see many NW types have Harpo Marx syndrome.
  4. Mr.Ziffel

Mr.Ziffel LawnSite Senior Member

Although I haven't met him, Powerreel strikes me as a bit happier than Harpo! Welcome to LS; I know there are several members here from the 'wet' side of the state [I use the term loosely these days] and several more on the East 'smokey' side now.
    Will M>
  5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

MOst of them are in caffiene rehab:D
  6. powerreel

powerreel Banned

oh yea, listen to you MR.Coal-Soil Valley Pennsylvania! Too bad you wish wish you knew what a hill was! :mad: ever figure out the diffenence between poa and crabgrass?
    on the lighter side....welcom to LS
  7. Mike Paulsen

Mike Paulsen LawnSite Member
    from Idaho

Wecome lakeviewnw. Just what lake do you over look anyway ?May the wind blow to the west, I'm all choked up over here.
  8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Reporting from Chelan WA, we've got fires EVERYWHERE around us. There's a pretty big one up the lake from me, and yesterday I wasn't able to see 1/4 mile in the smog. I was working in the orchard yesterday driving tractor for harvest and about died with the smoke. The pickers were mad about the smoke and quit early with the 90 degree heat. Well, that's my report... Later guys!
  9. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member