1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Package Deals!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Husky, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Husky

Husky LawnSite Member

What kind of package deals do you guys offer for your custoemrs?

I'm thinking of including next year a total price for all applications of fertilizer 1 aeration and overseeding,,,all together,,What do you guys think?

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

For fertilization packages I have 4 different types, for lawn care 3 different types, and for snow removal 8 different types

3. DanTheGrassman

DanTheGrassman LawnSite Member
    from Canada

tiedman,, * different snow packages?? I only have basically 3 for my residentials and for the commericals it's pretty much a custom bid for each depending on needs.

Can you elaborate on the snow packages and explainb what u offer?

Dan

4. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

We offer 4 different types of lawn care. 1. mow, trim, blow and go. 2. all of the services of number 1 plus skimming the pool and edging. 3. all the services of number one plus fertilizing. 4 the total package, weed control, hedge trimming, fertilizer, skimming the pool, bagging clippings (if they ask), edging, trimming small trees, and anthing else that has to be done to keep it looking good. btw, I'm also looking at getting in to power washing as an additional service.

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have two types of packages (flat rate and per snow removal) with 4 selections in each package (8 packages)

These are the four selections in each package for both per snow removal and flat monthly rate at the desired selected height

1-3 snowfall or greater
    3-6 snowfall or greater
    6-9 snowfall or greater
    9+ snowfall

The per snow removal people are charged per snow removal at their desired height, while flat rate are charged a flat monthly rate for Dec-March, but with snow removal before December and after March they are charged at a per snow removal rate.

Plus, customers can select whether they want salting done as well

I know, kind of confusing.