1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Packaging services as a "full service" co.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by newbomb, Jan 27, 2007.

1. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

I have enough business for Spring that I really don't need more. As an experment I will be marketing strickly to town homes im my area. The specific neighborhoods in question are 2 income professionals with Townhouses selling for around 500K. There are others mowing there but that is about it. The really nice lawns and flower beds are owner maintained. With property values in this area so high it seems to me to be a "no brainer" that home owners would want high "curb appeal". I am thinking about a niche marketing idea to offer full service "gardening" to these clients. I was thinking about offering packages from simple mowing to fertilizer to mulch and on and on. I figured a full service townhouse account could be worth $1000 or more in the course of a year with a simple and consistent monthly payment. I would stick to townhouses because there are so many here and they would be managable for one or two people to service. Any thoughts, ideas or cautions would be appreciated.