page 17, paragraph 4, line 6, in my revised contract

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 14, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

this ones on me fellas: " in order to complete the spring cleanup properly, you must expect some of the previous season's mulch to be blown from the beds. bobby's lawn service will not be responsible for replacing mulch that was blown out of the beds during spring cleanup service. for this reason, we do reccomend a fresh layer of mulch following the spring cleanup service." agree, or disagree? i had a guy crying about getting every speck of leaves from in between his ground cover, then b!tched that we blew the mulch out of his beds (that was put in 12 months ago)

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

good idea. I can see it saving arguments down the line.

3. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

You should charge extra for that blown mulch. You are , in a way, doing a small aeration of the mulch beds which promotes better growth.
    Another missed opportunity BG. :)

kc

4. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

You don't really have 17 pages in your contract right? :hammerhead: But, I do like the stip about the blown mulch. Besides it just looks better!

5. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

page 17, paragraph 4, line 6, in my revised contract ..... is that a hardback or a softback book?

6. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

will put more money in your pocket when they want more mulch... .hate houses that have 2 year old nasty mulch and never put in freshness

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

So you blow all the mulch out of the beds..then charge the customer for new mulch at the same time?
    Is this correct?

8. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Some of us have seen your one page contract.
    You must have lots of time not working to get it to 17 pages.
    :laugh:

9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

care to explain how you saw my "one page" contract?

10. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats easy. You posted it one time on this. If I look hard enough I could find it but I got to many other things to do. :laugh: