Paid off Mower today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by spcfoor, Mar 22, 2005.

1. spcfoor

spcfoor LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a gravely 36" wb last year and sent the last payment today. It was bought on the 1 year no interest and payments plan. But I went ahead and paid it off. It feels really good not to have any equipment payments and the money that the jobs will bring in will mean more profits. I really appreciate all the help the fine people here at lawnsite has given me in the past year. Hope I can be a help to some people in the future.

2. THill3

THill3 LawnSite Member

Congrats! Best of luck in the future

3. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

It is nice to be debt free! :blob3:

4. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome! It's a great feeling!

5. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Someday you wont have to make payments at all! When that day comes you'll feel 100X better then you do today! Congrats.

6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Enjoy the moment,I'm sure you will be getting more equipment as your business grows...

7. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

You'll have to spend more if you want to make more.

8. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

Not trying to tell you what to do or anything but think about taking that same amount and setting it aside so in the future you will have that cash to buy equipment...better deals when you have the cash. It is just a thought. I have been doing it just because I can and have quite a bit saved up...never know when youll need it.

9. mike payne

mike payne LawnSite Member

Congrats! Being debt free is a great feeling.

10. lpwhandyman

lpwhandyman LawnSite Member

Hey I just did the same thing. It's great not having to pay for the equipment, but it's also fun looking what to buy next. I like AEW's idea.