paint

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Toy2, May 29, 2005.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

finally painted the enclosed, the floor was looking sad....not to bad...brightens it up a bit...

MVC-017F.JPG

MVC-018F.JPG

MVC-021F.JPG

2. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

wow do you use your trailer? if you do it doesn't look it. lol the walls are still intact and the molding is still there.

3. Toy2

Ladder protects the right side, fuel tanks protect the left side...the yellow blocks protect the 36" from going though the front of the trailer...some of the trim was coming off, I had to re-staple it.....its been a good trailer....I need to get an open trailer for brush work and just to have a back up....

4. smitdavi

smitdavi LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

dang still looks brand new!

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Did you get it a Lowes, It looks like the kind that they carry.

6. Toy2

Paint or trailer....trailer from a local trailer vendor...heavy duty,,,,, Lowe's is cheap, paint was $15.00 a gallon...still have 1/4 left....

7. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

What kind of paint did you use? Is this the 1st time you've painted it or a re-paint?

I had Line-X sprayed on the floor and ramp of my trailer and love it.

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Is it the kind that has a texture already in it? If so I only foud the premix at lowes/homedepot think the good stuff is at a paint dealer.

9. Toy2

First time painting the floor, I just used porch and deck paint.....i have the epoxy coating on my garage floor...but was told it would not work on wood???

I wish I had the $$ to Rhino or Line-X the floor, that's the way to go....take everything out and hose the trailer....my wood was just looking tacky with fuel stains, water stains.... :)

10. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I wish I had the $$$ for line-x..... payup Oh wait.... My friend has a Franchise :) , I will get some pics sometime after he does my new trailer.... I think I am only going to do the ramp for now.