Pallets and "stuff"

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by tthomass, Jan 17, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I am trying to put together or at least get started on an estimate tonight.

Customer interested in:

Belgard- Celtic wall
    Belgard- Bergerac and Mega Bergerac for a patio

What square footage will these pallets cover and how much do they run $? They also want the kitchen built out of it. Simple kitchen but I really don't want to do it with this vs masonry.

Thanks!

2. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

not sure about Celtik Wall, but Bergerac cost about 3.64 per foot for 4 pc, and circle will cost approx 4.38.

All Belgard prices are supposed to increase Feb. 1, so get your order in by the end of the month.

3. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

I would only figure about 100' out of a cube of bergerac, that way you will be covered, in case of waste.

4. tthomass

from N. VA

100'? Are you saying 100ft2? Seems really small for a pallet. I have not used this product before.

5. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

Belgard says 136.6 square feet per pallet, but ive never got that much and usually just figure less anyway to be safe

6. tthomass

from N. VA

whats the $ on a pallet? also in comparison to others.........

example: This we are talking about is $200 per pallet. Most other wall systems are $175 pallet making this more expensive to construct.

7. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

Not sure I am following you?

I dont really know anything about Belgard Wall systems, I was talking about Bergerac pavers, sorry.

8. tthomass

from N. VA

sorry, I mean pavers.........and neither do I. I'm used to using Techo product.

9. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

How long is a piece of string.

All tumbled pavers cost pretty much the same.....and I am assuming you have done patios before? Who cares how much a pallet costs. How much per sq. ft or linear foot is the question.

10. tthomass

from N. VA

I care.

If I know the price per pallet and square footage it covers I'll know my invested square footage for that material. Locally different pavers cost different amounts.

Yes I've done walks, patios and drives. ICPI and all that. I've only done a couple installs since going on my own so I don't have the pricing down comfortably. I do a lot of landscape design and installation dealing more with plants.