Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Mar 22, 2007.

1. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of pants do most of you wear while working, Blue Jeans burn me up, I switched to Dickies they are cooler, but tend to always have static on them. Any reccommendations to keep my butt from dripping sweat ?:cry:
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

They make a 100% cotton work pant which is very cool and easy to work in. Try Red Cap or some other brands. I know Cintas carry them.
  3. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I always wear khakis to work in there comfortable and look professional
  4. PhillyShells

PhillyShells LawnSite Member

shorts and a pocket tee or tank top................
  5. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

Blue or kahki used uniform pants that I buy for $1.66/pr from the rag man at the steam and gas show. 50/50 cotton poly lasts a long time!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
  6. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

I can't even imagine wearing pants to work in when it's 100 degrees outside. I have a problem wearing pants in the winter let alone the middle of the summer. I may take a rock or two too the shins but it's well worth the pain.
  7. fastpitcher

fastpitcher LawnSite Member
    from PA

Green BDUs for us. I don't get it but the guys that work for me love them.

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Always either Carhartt carpenter jeans, Levi "regular" jeans, or Wrangler carpenter jean shorts.
  9. ribbie78

ribbie78 LawnSite Member

I get Steve & Berry's pants (the college $5 store chain) and their cargo pants are very light, comfy, and you can stick anything ya want in the pockets. My last batch were made in nepal :hammerhead:
  10. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic