1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

GOOD GOD! After plowing this morning, I came home to get all the bills in order and get 'em mailed out. WHAT A MESS! I'm using Quickbooks right now, which is working great so far, but I need to learn more of the features.

Just out of curiosity, what are you guys using? Is there a program out there better for our line of work? Thanks again!

-Tim

2. Dusty

Dusty LawnSite Member

I am a low tech guy when it comes to this. A sales pad with your name and address is quick and easy. Use the 3 part carbon type and you can keep it in your cab with you. Easy to make notes as to start & finish time and any other details you want the customer to know, like how many times you plowed the lot and the time you did it. I use a numbered book and never have to worry about loosing a page.

3. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a previous thread that outlines this in great detail. If you do a search, you should be able to get to it. Not sure what the thread was called though....

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

CLIP. My eyes are more blurry from looking at the computer the last three days than from getting 2-3 hours sleep and the rest of the day plowing.

5. Alan

Alan Member

Quickbooks user here and I'm looking at "Blizzard Buster" as well. Only problem is that the two can;t communicate so I will end up using one for billing and then getting the money into the system with the other.

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

CLIP does link with Quickbooks.

7. SlimJim Z71

Where do I find out some info on CLIP???

-Tim

8. Mueller Landscape Inc

Mueller Landscape Inc LawnSite Senior Member

9. jimsmowin

jimsmowin LawnSite Member

I'M USING QUICK BOOKS PRO. LOOKED AT SNOW BUSTER AND LAWN MONKEY, DECIDED ON QUICK CLIP.

10. SlimJim Z71

I just downloaded CLIP... now I just need to figure out how to use it. If it's good, maybe I'll get it. That's pretty cool that it will link to quickbooks.

-Tim