1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Parker Leaf Vac 16hp & Little Wonder Blower 10hp

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mark12, Mar 24, 2009.

1. mark12

mark12 LawnSite Member
    from Ar

Selling a Parker Minute Man leaf vac. Has 16hp bs motor. Starts on the first pull. Comes with new 10ft vac hose. Has the tailgate mount on it, but I mounted the whole thing to a garden cart so I could move it around. Works like a champ. Also selling a Little Wonder blower. Has a 10hp briggs motor. It starts on the first pull. It looks almost like a brand new one except for a few small scratches. I am asking 1200.00 for the leaf vac and 500.00 for the Little Wonder. If someone wanted both I'd sell them for 1400.00. Items are in Fayetteville, AR.

2. mark12

mark12 LawnSite Member
    from Ar

a morning bump...
  3. tomslawn

tomslawn LawnSite Member

is this still for sale
  4. mark12

mark12 LawnSite Member
    from Ar

Yes it is still for sale.
  5. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

awesome deal on the blower .... leaf loader maby not so much .... but to each his own
  6. jbutch83

jbutch83 LawnSite Member

If you are willing to ship the blower, I'll take it. Let me know.
  7. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

I would like the blower if you will ship? Does the warranty transfer?
  8. seasonallandscape

seasonallandscape LawnSite Member

how old are goth items?
  9. mark12

mark12 LawnSite Member
    from Ar

I bought both items used this last winter. I bought them to get into the leaf business but it just isn't for me. lol To much work I guess, or just me not knowing what the heck I'm doing. I purchased the Little Wonder from the orig owner. I would guess it is no more than 3 yrs old. The leaf vac I purchased at a local tractor dealer. I don't know the age of it. Other than the paint being faded it works great. I would rather these items be a pickup transaction.
  10. executivegroundscare

executivegroundscare LawnSite Member

u have an email and are these still for sell