1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Parking lot pricing

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by cat320, Feb 3, 2001.

1. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

I know that this has already been covered but I just got the invetation to bid on a 200+ car lot plowing,sanding and loader work.They want 0-3,3-6,and so forth.So how would i price somthing this way?Sorry for asking that same question .
  2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

What is the shape/dimensions/any obstacles/anyplace to stack snow/hours of operation/days/nights/please post details.
  3. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Bill It has tw0 drivways on each side that are about150'X 20 then it has a parking area that conects the two drives about100x200-300 then another100x100 area ,must be cleared enough so they can get every one out to move cars at the end of the snowfall event.

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

what you have listed is just short of an acre ......here i would bid it around 100.00 per push....possibly as low as 80 on the 0-3 then 135 on the 3-6