PARKING LOT SWEEPING

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Albemarle Lawn, Mar 31, 2001.

1. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Thinking about adding parking lot sweeping to our lawn care.

Any experiences with this? My hunch is that maybe we can get more commercial props that want full service.

Thinking of establishing Lawn & Landscape + Parking lot sweeping in Portland, Or.

Thanks KB

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

if you wanted, you could still offer the businesses full service and sub contract the sweeping. just a thought.

3. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks mdb that makes sense, considering a new, small vacuum truck can be $85,000.

KB

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

There is someone else on here that does this with a truck, I've talked to them. We do lot sweeping too, but I'm still doing the ol' pushblower and tarp thing. Try the search, there are a few threads brought up by myself and others. Try going to a site called American Sweeper, Also, if you go to the sites like Shwarze and some of the others, they have links too. Some of these guys get between 100 and 150 bucks an hour for their services. It depends of course on what the places are. Obviously a grocery store will accumulate more litter than a professional center such as a medical plaza or something. Good luck!