Parking on lawn

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by kirk1701, Feb 21, 2010.

1. kirk1701

kirk1701 LawnSite Gold Member

Pretty much why we bought the house we have which is across the street from it :clapping:

Our garage has a second floor I could actually turn into an appartment if I wanted to and rent it out. Our garage would hold 4 cars but we only use one side for a car the other side is my wood shop

2. R & R Yard Designs

R & R Yard Designs LawnSite Senior Member

What part of BG are you in

3. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

why do these auctioneers feel like they need to wear those ridiculous cowboy hats? Every freakin auctioneer around here wears em

4. kirk1701

I'm on the east side, out cemetery road just past Drakes creek.

I was wondering that myself :laugh:

5. kirk1701

We'll, got the fence steaks out and roped off the frontage last night and a NO PARKING PLEASE sign attached to the rope that goes from steak to steak :)

Must say the frontage really looks like crap but hey, its only there till noon today.

Traffic is just starting to come in and hoping the neighbor hasn't called the cops. ;)

6. kirk1701

UPDATE!!
    Very glad now I put up the rope, cars were lined up all the way down the street on the opposite side of the road but couldn't park on my side. Since my frontage is long with no obstacles it would just been easier and more convenient to park on my side and I know I would had ended up with dead spots everywhere up and down my frontage.

Thanks for the ideas guys :drinkup:

By the way, house sold for 90K