Part of the Family

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jsaunders, Dec 10, 2004.

1. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm now part of the Hustler Family! I picked up 2 new 25 hp 54'' swb's. I had some doubts with the dealer being an hour and half away but I will just pick up some extra belts/pulleys and the dealer said that even if I have to change something they will remburse me. I paid $12,400 for the 2 with the brake switch add on. The finance deal is awsome. 1 YEAR NO PAYMENTS/ NO INTEREST. I was going to pay for them but why, I can hold on to my money and make interest and then pay it off at the end of the year.
    Whats the best sulky for the swb? I will be adding a flex deck to at least 1 of the mowers, I think I will be very efficient and should be able to cut my time down alot on properties. Thanks Joel

2. theservicingdealer

theservicingdealer LawnSite Member

I believe the only one Hustler recommends is the trimmer trap bronco. The ones I have sold everyone has given me positive feedback! :cool2:

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Welcome to the family!
    R+C will treat you right.
    Heading there this afternoon....
    Post some pics when you have time.

Pj

4. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Pj- Are you dropping off any machines? Maybe the second swb that I'm waiting for? It would be nice to meet you.
    R+C seem to be good - I was and am still alittle unsure about being 1.5 hours away from the dealer. The good thing is for 2 days a week I'm 15 mins away- its just the other 3 days ;)
    Any hats or shirts/banners for the garage.
    Thanks Joel

5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

FWIW,
    Actually the only "correct" sulky is the trimmer trap "bullrider". The bronco is a fixed sulky, while the bullrider is a castored sulky. The bronco does not allow zero turning or real backward mowing, which is second nature for Hustler's SWBs.
    With the incredible ease of forward and backward "true tracking", the Hustler SWB's will outperform any ZTR under normal mowing conditions, when equipped with the Bullrider.
    Pete

The monster.jpg

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

No I was not, but I did handle the order for your other unit (Monday), and it is on the way to R+C.

Pj