Parting out a 2002 Chevy 2500HD rack body (gas)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KathysLGC, Jun 8, 2011.

1. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Truck has only 60,000 miles on it. The transmission was blown this winter but thats not why we're parting it out. The truck has a new bed that we had custom built. The bed will come with hoist. Currently the truck is still together and the bed is still on it so you can see it in action. Not interested in selling the truck. Only parting it out completely. The truck is black.

Name your part and price and I will see if it's reasonable. We cannot ship anything out right now.

I do NOT have pictures of the truck right now. Name the part you want and I can take a picture of it. (Door, interior, fender, engine parts, etc.)

2. KathysLGC

I forgot to mention that this truck does NOT have power windows or door locks but it does have AC.

3. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

can you text picture of the interior and passenger finder to 203-509-7741

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Is it a pickup or a dually? and ill take pics of the bed the interior (seats) and what engine does it have?

5. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Interested in the bed....is it 8ft srw? alum or steel? me and my buddy bought those blowers off you last fall at palaceades mall by th tappenzee

6. KathysLGC

The interior is mint. Ill take pics. It has the rubber floor instead of carpet. Its the 6 liter v8.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KathysLGC

Hey whats up. Hows that 13 little wonder? Beast huh? Its an 8 ft steel rack body dump bed. We had it built last year. The hoist is a scissor style and its fast. Ill take pics of that as well. Would u be able to remove it and take it? We have a skid loader so we can use the forks to put it on ur truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KathysLGC

No its not a dully. Its a chassis cab.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KathysLGC

I can take pics tomorrow and text them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

When you say you can't ship anything, are you refering to like big parts (doors, hood, etc) or would you be willing to ship smaller items from the interior?