Parting out Kawasaki FC420V(S27) in TN

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Tnlawnguy, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Tnlawnguy

Tnlawnguy LawnSite Member

Hello everybody! My name is Chris and I'm new here. First, I'd like to give a big Thanks to everybody at Lawnsite, the sponsors, and all the members here!:clapping:

I am in the process of doing a motor swap on my Scag walk behind and am parting out the Kaw 14hp engine that was on it. I wanted to check and see if I might be able to help out anybody in need of parts for this motor. The motor is being switched out due to a knock in the motor and an annoying oil leak. It was running fine when pulled, just making a lot of racket and leaking oil. It's got a lot of good parts... Carb, filter box with good filter, coil, mufller, flywheel, and much more. Let me know what you need! :)Feel free to ask questions. I can get pics of anything upon request. Will ship.
  2. Tnlawnguy

3. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I just disposed of the old 420's after we replaced ours years back. Too much junk sitting around...
  4. Tnlawnguy

Yeah, if nobody has any interest in anything I'm gonna put the carb, recoil, coil and some other small stuff on ebay to see if I can get rid of it. If not, I'll just toss it all cause I cant have it sitting.
  5. mowin4$

mowin4$ LawnSite Member

im looking for the air filter lid to it is cracked.let me know what else is left.also i might take the me w/ details.thanks
  6. ljvhulst

ljvhulst LawnSite Member

I would be interested in the recoil. Let me know. Thanks
  7. Tnlawnguy

Got the items on ebay now fellas. Just go search for fc420v and you'll find some of the stuff.

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

if anyone is still looking for parts for a fc 420 let me know i also have one that im parting out. just let me know what you need thanks
  9. mowin4$

mowin4$ LawnSite Member

i need the air box and lid.also would be nice to have a spare me w/ prices.thanks
  10. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

What engine did you get to replace it? And where did you get it?
    My kaw fc420v motor quit working yesterday and gonna have to replace it.