partnerships

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by niteliters, May 26, 2006.

1. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

Have a company in Kentucky...not willing to create franchises but rather a partnership. Looking for other interested parties nearby...400-500 miles who have interest in doing superior work carrying superior name. obiviously, closer the better because we have better name recognition the nearer we are to the tri-state area.

ps. distance from us not a comcern depending upon your level of dedication

chris

2. niteliters

have gone south to houston..north to chicago...east to north carolina...west to st louis..do you fit in there somewhere and are looking to unlock the box of success??? Won't be easy..nothing worth having ever is...this night even be harder because we are creatingan industy rather than competing within it. You can contact me thru www.niteliters.com or 270-929-2966

chris mitchell

3. niteliters

alright, spelling is important..this might be even harder because we are creating an industry rather than competing within it.

cm

4. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

Your kidding right? Your website shows nothing better than average work. sorry to burst your bubble

5. niteliters

No problem desert...We use nightscaping of which I believe you're not a fan..I believe we're a bunch of old timers that the industry has passed by if I remember correctly what you said. That's quite alright, I like you spirit but I hope that my work is better than average. Can you point me to some work you would consider exceptional. Paul has some pictures on one of these forums of some rock formations with a sky that was incredible. The rocks look like there glowing....reflection of a lava flow. Excellent job Paul Gosselin.

Desert..how long have you been installing??? What manufacturer/manufacturers??? Do you have a web site or some pictures to share.

You are in Arizona?? Are you a member of LVLIA??? If not...why not??

chris

6. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

:cool2:
    I don't think I have ever heard anyone take criticism that well. I am awed....
    ;)
    I could learn to use a little of that.

7. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Chris, I don't know if you realize this but Desert only critisizes others. Of course no one knows any of his work because he refuses to show any. It would be great to see this wizards work, because judging by his judgments, he must be the best in the world!

8. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

I just marvel at how out of touch some people are. I don't have a website or even photograph my work but I don't come on some message board with such arrogance saying how great I am either. I believe if your gonna do that than you better be able to back it up. Amatuer photography of some routine landscape lighting systems are nothing to brag about. Am I a member of lvlia? what for? Does being a member make you a better lightscaper? I don't think so.

9. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

You know I just wonder why? Why would you take the time
    out of your life in general to criticize someone else's work.
    I guess my question to you desert would be why would you do that?
    Niteliters work is good and even if you don't like it that's cool, but
    what is that you are trying so hard to get that you are willing to hurt someones
    feelings in order to get it?
    I guess I feel it's just kind of sad........
    Our lives are too short to waste time in the negetive. Love your life,
    enjoy your work, and love your family..

I guess there's my 2 cents.

10. niteliters

desert, your comment on amatuer pictures and routine landscape lighting I can't be argued. Those are your opinions and you have right to them. I believe, through our years of customer feedback that our work is superior. But it can be even better. My level of design improves as time passes through on the job training (dreaming of the posibilities) and ongoing education(yes, LVLIA has been a tremendous help). Humility is paramount in our company but sometimes you need to rattle the cages a little bit. Let them know your out there. I feel the way I do and you have your feelings...I guess I'll count you out on a partnership :)
    I wish you the best Desert...look foward to your response...maybe even see you in pheonix at the LVLIA conference next winter.

chris