1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Parts Mag?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Greenkeepers, May 24, 2000.

1. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Hey all-<p>I was wondering if anyone knows any good mail order catalogs or online shopping places? I currently get mow more but I was wanting to have some more choices. As usual all help is appreciated.<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers

2. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I use landscapers supply, pro-parts direct and mohawk industries there pretty good.

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

lgg-<p>Do you have phone #'s or emails or web pages so that I can order some of these??<p>Thanks<br>mike<br>Greenkeepers

4. little green guy

oh ya sorry forgot that<p>Propart Direct:<br>www.proparts.com or 1-800-305-9255<br>MKI:<br>1-800-724-2229<br>Landscapers Supply:<br>www.landscapersupply.com or www.mowersdirect.com or 1-800-895-4589<br>

5. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

RightParts<br>Waycross GA.<br>1-800-458-2853<br>They have just about everything. If they dont<br>they will get it.

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I have been pleased with the service from J Thomas. http://www.jthomasdistributors.com/ or go to http://www.jthomasdistributors.com/specials.html and follow the instructions and they will send a catalog along with a decent hat-not one of the mesh thingies but a nice canvas hat.<p>Bill

7. little green guy

A free hat? I'm there

8. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Mowmore.com 1-800-866-9667 Based in Lancaster NY Good service,prices, and people.