Parts plus?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by wjb, Apr 6, 2003.

1. wjb

wjb LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Just wondering if parts plus would apply? I ordered a mulch kit for my 36" fixed deck metro 2 weeks ago, and still have not recieved it. First they ordered in the wrong one, Then they keep telling me that it will be in in 2 days. Now they are telling me that it is in high demand, and that is why it is taking so long to recieve. I've already payed for the unit. Should this part be free if they participate in the parts plus program?

Thanks,
    Billy

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Billy,

Tough call. Parts plus is generally limited to down units or units that are no longer operable due to a failed part. If you want to request that is shipped Next Day Air I'm certain that your dealer could accommodate you. It's seldom that a NDA request doesn't arrive by the scheduled time so the chances of it not arriving and being "free" are pretty slim anyway.

Send me a pm at terry.eckert@exmark.com with your dealer name, city and state and I'll see what I can do to speed things up a little bit.

Thanks,

Terry

3. wjb

wjb LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Terry,

Thanks for the information. I called Exmark today. You guys were very helpful. Call the distributer for me and informed me what was going on with the shippment. Thanks for the response.

Billy Burton