1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pat On My Back!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by vntgrcr, Feb 11, 2008.

1. vntgrcr

vntgrcr LawnSite Senior Member

Somehow Belgard decided to include one of my hardscape jobs in their new catalog this year. Of course no acknowladgment of who did the various jobs but a good way to get motivated for the spring. If anyone has one it is at the beginning of the catalog, big barn with the back end of a car peeking out of the barn. In the mega bergarac section.
  2. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats, try to get it scanned so we can see
  3. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

on page 17 nice job.......nice car!!! Congrats:drinkup:
  4. Paver Gangster

Paver Gangster LawnSite Member

Manufacturers are loathe to give credit in the pictures only because it will make other contractors afraid to give out the catalogs.

Nonetheless, if you show that picture, and some of your own pictures of the same job, it's a huge selling point for you.
  5. landstyles

landstyles LawnSite Member

Congrats...hope we can make it in one someday
  6. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

I would promote that picture everywhere I could and tell every customer about it.

Our work has been in our local suppliers fliers before and we have them in our portfolio customers really like it because it takes a lot of the risk out of choosing you over someone else and gives them another thing to brag about during the party when they are showing off the patio.
  7. vntgrcr

Thanks Guys,
    I realize it was a little gratuitous to post this, but I was curious how may others this has happened to. The fact that it is my own house is neither here nor there, but every little bit in this economy to get work is what we have to do. So, thanks again. I will be posting the picture after a scan tonight.
  8. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

we also have work published in our belgard catalog. It is a huge ego boost..

9. vntgrcr

Ya, it does help the ego a little. But to pass Belgards scrutiny and to be up against all of the other contractors in your/our neck of the woods is a nice sign. Now if the picture had only been bigger...........
  10. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

Where in Mass. are you?