1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Italysfinest327, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Italysfinest327

Italysfinest327 LawnSite Member
    from NY

This is my first post ive been reading up on these forums for quite a while now, i work with my dad who has his own landscaping business, hopefully i will take it over in a few years when he retires. I just want to share some pictures of a patio that we are currently working on, I hopefully will hear some feedback, suggestions, etc. Let me know what u think
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    sorry for the tons of pics but the first couple are of this morning and the last few were at the end of the day, i also do design work when i get a chance i will take some pics of my latest plans i drew up for a client, hope to hear some good remarks, thanks
  2. longslawn

longslawn LawnSite Member

Looks good to me!
  3. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

Looks beautiful! i love that slate, is it pretty expensive? also are you afraid it might settle and crack mortar joints? looks amazing beautiful job again:blob3:
  4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

thats beautiful. It would look amazing with some day lillies and monkey grass flowing over the sides. can i ask how much the customer paid for something like that.
  5. FreshCuts

FreshCuts LawnSite Member

That is one nice patio. Nice work.
  6. Italysfinest327

from NY

$17,500 thanks again i will take more pics once everything is done we still have plantings to do and hopefully the owner of the house wants us to do the driveway, very big driveway so plenty of money to be made
  7. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

Italians ,cement and stone three things that go well together j/k :D The wifey is 100% 3rd generation Scialian so I think I can get away with that one... Seriously that patio looks awsome I especially like the color of the stone the boarder is also very nice and works well with the stone....What do you call that stone? I dont think Ive seen it before, is it imported?...
  8. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work indeed:D
  9. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice. I like it alot!!!

How many guys total have been working on that install???

Keep up the great work
  10. Italysfinest327

from NY

the stone is called crab orchard, its been about 4 guys working on it each time weve been tere, me, my dad, and two workers