Paver Lights

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Frog Lights LLC, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

I was looking for some feedback regarding Paver lights for hardscaping projects. Our company, Frog Ligths manufactures a LED version paver light. Any feedback would be helpful. We've found when contractors ask homeowners if they want paver lighting, they are adding nice profits to their jobs. The problem is they don't ask half the time. Its a great way to add a couple hundred bucks to a job. Sometimes all you have to do is ask for the additional business.
    Please respond with your comments to paver lights with past experiences and any other feedback related to them.
    Thank you,
    -Frog Lights Mgmt.

2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I kind of think they make most areas look like runways. I have seen some done where it looked okay, but not many.

3. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

The LED that we use in our paver lights illuminates very differently then a halogen bulb. LED is really the best way to go when lighting hardscape, it gives it sort of a moon glow and is a much softer light. In terms of the runway comment it depends on the customer and their preferences. Also important is how you space the lights.