Paver Patio/ Walkway/ Bed Installation

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by qualitylandscaping, May 10, 2004.

1. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Just finished an installation job in a high income residential area.. This thing came out SWEET!!!!!!!

First picture is right after we layed the first row of bricks.. I'm looking for the picture from before we even started but I'm having a hard time finding it.

picture 47133.jpg

2. qualitylandscaping

after! I'm still impressed with it!!

picture 47174.jpg

3. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice job quality , how long did it take

4. qualitylandscaping

another angle... Plants will be installed later this week.. To include a Japenese Maple at the bottom of the pic above (lower right corner of the deck), spirea, and boxwoods..

picture 47180.jpg

5. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice, Steve !!!

6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that looks like a badass job. Good work i wish i could do that. IS that really a high end residential account? No offence those houses dont seem that big but the picture doesnt show much of the houses o well good work though

7. qualitylandscaping

pj's- It took myself and one guy on my crew about 18 hours total including all travel time and time spent picking up materials and at the dump..

8. qualitylandscaping

grassyfrass- Not a huge high end residential account (prob. $395,000 house) but still, not cheap for this area..

9. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

What did you use for the base & did you use anything around the edge pavers like metel or plastic L channel staked down?

10. qualitylandscaping

another one.. shows the transition.. PaveStone Plaza Stone (red)for the patio.. Then 2x2 concrete slabs that look like bricks on the walkway; PaveStone Plaza Stone (gray) for the walkway border; Buckshot pea gravel between the stones and Triple Ground black diamond mulch in the beds.

picture 47177.jpg