1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Paver Patio

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by rider1009, May 16, 2005.

1. rider1009

rider1009 LawnSite Member

I need help estimating a brick paver patio. Can anyone give me an idea of what the going price is per square foot? Its a 1000 square foot job using 6x6 pavers and moderate leveling.

2. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

Going price in my market is going to be around $4.00 a sf. Not a misprint or typo, $4.00 a sf. However, I know in your part of the country the prices are much higher. I am guessing around $12-16 a sf using 4-6-inches of aggregate, geotextile, concrete sand, pavers and labor.

Peace,

Rex

ArizonaPavers.Com

3. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Rex, how much per. sq. ft. do your material costs average?

4. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

Generation 1 pavers $1.50 sf., tumbled start at $2.50 sf. Aggregate base $13.50 a ton. Concrete sand $18.50 a ton.

The $4.00 a sf is what many companies charge out here but, they do not use aggregate, only sand and pavers. We are normally higher. However, we just signed a contract for a 250 home subdivision. Each property gets 4000 sf of pavers. We are sub $4.00 a sf on that but its totally production line. And, that is with adequate aggregate for all areas.

Peace,

Rex

PaversInstalled.Com

5. rider1009

rider1009 LawnSite Member

Thanks for your replies. Can anyone in the southeast give me an idea of a going price?

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

holly crap.. thats 4mil!