Paver pics.............no b*tching

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by tthomass, Aug 6, 2006.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

i had a skid steer to move the concrete and to grade..........the concrete pile was a good 150' behing the house from where my truck was and a mini-ex bucket.......lots of trips!! haha

once the excavation was complete we ran the plate tamper over the soil for ease of moving around since i had a skid steer to do as i please with it once finished.........we also just went down the walkway once it was at the point it could support traffic

rb_in_va........whats the size of your driveway? where in VA are you?

2. rb_in_va

rb_in_va LawnSite Member
    from VA

tthomas,
    I could park 6 cars in the driveway. I attached a pic of it (if you need a larger resolution, uncropped pic let me know). I am in Hampton. I want to put in a courtyard and new landscaping between the driveway and house.

driveway.jpg

3. handyandy

handyandy LawnSite Member

Hey Thomass. Awesome work, really looks great. I myself am just starting a landscape gig in the Fredericksburg area. I worked for another landscaper about for about a year and then jumped off on my own. I'm looking into getting into some hardscape work as I know winters will be slow unless you find something to do. I'm a 20 year old too, with lots of energy, ready to work. I don't know exactly where you are located, but if you need a laborer, in exchange for some pay and experience, I'd be willing to help.