1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

paver tools

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by 99SDPSD, Mar 21, 2002.

1. 99SDPSD

99SDPSD LawnSite Member

I was wondering if there are any othere manufactures of paver tools than probst/pavetec? Any links to them would be help full.
  2. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

3. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe Bon Tools is beginning to manufacture more paver specific tools for the industry. They usually are more masonry, but have seen a lot of 'copies' of probst's stuff hit the market.

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

I looked up BOn tools and they have some really neat stuff, that seemed reasonably priced compared to some others. Check out their website... Have alot of masonry tools too..

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

ALSO.... marshalltown.. Makes masonry stuff that can be used for pavers... I use their brick tongs to carry pavers, set it up so I can carry 5 " holland " style pavers in one shot... Works out really well... You can also modify them to carry wall blocks , but may need to do cutting and welding... I think they are like $20. 00 each too.. so they are very reasonble... Just not fancy...
  6. 99SDPSD

99SDPSD LawnSite Member

Thank you for the information. What i am really looking for is to see if there is an othere type of paver setting tool like the probst paver paw.