Pavers and wall pics

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by brentsawyer, Dec 11, 2003.

1. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Never posted any of my work on here before, thought I would give it a try. Before and after pics.

p1010027re.jpg

2. brentsawyer

Walkway and wall

newsome stepsls.jpg

3. brentsawyer

4. brentsawyer

front done

newsome front re.jpg

5. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

looks great,

did the homeowner not want to replace those cement steps in teh front?

6. brentsawyer

Nope, basically extended their budget to the end. They talked about maybe later changing the front walkway to match the side walkway. It would be nice to do that and to do a second wall infront of the small one. We'll see. Forgot, will be planting Ivy on the hill next spring, got too late in the season this year.

7. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work.

What manufacturer did you use?

The front steps take away from the rest of your work.

Peace,

Rex

Our web site

8. brentsawyer

Oaks is the manufacturer. Looks like you use them too. Man, never really looked at the front steps as such a drawback to the overall landscape.

Reason I posted was because I wanted to see what responses are from people who I don't know and don't feel compelled to say that it looks great to my face. Just want honest answers, I can take suggestions without being personal

9. brentsawyer

WOW, that is a nice site Rex Mann. Wish I could devote all my time to doing walls and pavers. The grill on your website is a great. I was thinking of doing that on my back deck and that gives me something to go off if you don't mind.

10. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I will attempt to send a sample of some work I also did about 3 yrs ago. Hope it works.

zed

adencliffeproject3jpg.jpg