Pavestone Products

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TomberLawn, Jun 17, 2008.

1. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I read the whole thread over the past several days, and this makes my second or third time reading it. etwman, I noticed your post count is relatively low (467 today), but every post is worth reading. I'd love to do a summer internship with you, but your productivity would suffer since I don't know anything about hardscaping (other than what I see on DIY Network). I love the trucks, your shop, and your work. Thanks for contributing to this forum.

Do you have any pictures of your latest mug? I checked out the mug company website, hoping to see your mug featured.

Have you ever used Pavestone products? I saw them at a construction supply yard today. Also, any idea when the Freightliner will be joining the fleet?

Here's a sample of some of my very elementary hardscaping at my house. Can I have a job? :laugh:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

TomberLawn,

I started your post as a whole new thread, where you can post pics of your work instead of in etwman's thread as guys didn't want you hijacking his thread. Hope you don't mind.

3. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That's fine. Thanks.