Pay how much for 521?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by EagleLandscape, Dec 1, 2007.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I've been offered a CHEAP 521 tracer. Don't know the price, but the guy hasnt used it in forever. What are they new, and what should I expect to spend?

2. about $350 used

3. Ditto

Go to ebay for comparison.

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Hey if SprinklerGuy is the one offering it, it's already mine!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Tony - bring it with you this week and I'll pick it up. If you're still reading this board.

5. I will put it in my Demo and whenever you are coming give me a call......time it right and I'll buy you lunch.....

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I have got a 521 never been used I am selling(I like my old beat-up one).

7. EagleLandscape

thread hijackers...:)

8. EagleLandscape

The guy wants $400, he said it's only been used a few times. Everything looks good from what I can tell, however, I've never used one before. But its all clean:-\
    Batteries are probably dead though, nice shiny blue headphones to look like a dork with.

Think I should buy?

9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Not the best price, but not horrible either. If you don't need it immediately, hold out and look on Ebay. But I wouldn't kick myself either if I bought at that price. Ask him to throw in new batteries!!

10. Depends on how bad you need it. I'd definitely get some batteries in it and try it out first. If I needed one tomorrow I'd pay this for it.