pay scale

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by cwnla, Apr 2, 2013.

1. cwnla

cwnla LawnSite Member

what is the pay scale for 12 years experience and ma. pesticide licensed,DOT cleared,and good at what i do?

2. MostWantedLandscape

MostWantedLandscape LawnSite Member

Depends on what somone is willing to pay you. I know companys that pay good. And others that dont care they just need warm bodies. I also think it varys per state and area.

3. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd like to know also what to pay

4. cwnla

cwnla LawnSite Member

17 an hour seems to be the going rate here in ma.

5. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

I have 3 guys at $15/hr, company phone and I split health insurance with them.

There is a limit in this business to what we can charge, I think that also limits what we can pay.

There are definitely spray and hardscape companies that will pay more as the margins are higher in those fields.

Oh ya , im in upstate NY

6. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe it varies as to job description and responsibilities. I have 3 guys who make from 12-19 per hour. We are in ma. It's tough out there!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

I did a poll a while back to see how many of us offer health insurance and it was a dud! nobody even responded!

8. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

I offered my lead guy a half payment on insurance about a year ago and he did not want insurance. Yeah he is young and single . He would rather have the money in his pocket.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cwnla

cwnla LawnSite Member

i would like to get medical, and acrue sick pay and vacation pay but nobody does that here.