1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

PB 46HT Dillema..WHAT NOW?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proenterprises, Oct 13, 2003.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Guys Guys Guys...

Here is anoter one of Austins Perdicaments

Here it is...

I have a might as well be brand new Echo PB 46HT BP blower in my garage. I bought it last november in a jam becasue I needed a BP in a hurry to take on 4 cleanups thanksgiving weekend with a helper. Long story short-I dont use it, I have a stihl br 420c magnum that is my primary machine...and wont really use it this fall...plus its way underpowered...

As far as the unit goes...less than 2 hours use on it..havent even used a full tank yet...I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS THING..and pick up some $$$$ for a wb which I will pool and buy soon.

Heres what I was thinking...

1) Call up my local dealer and ask him if they would buy it (asking price 250.00, they retail for almost 300)

2) Ad in local paper

3) Classified on Lawnsite.com

4) Ebay ( I really dont want to have to do this one...its such a PITA)

I really need your help here. The dealer option I think I will try first and hope it works...

ALSO (moderators dont delete post for this) if you (cough cough) know somone (cough) who would be interested (cough) in it (cough) Let me know (cough, cough, cough...sry sean)

sorry to be a PITA but i need help

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Do you work on your own equipment? If not, picture your busiest time of the year, and your stihl just wont run, and you dont know why. That little underpowered thing that you dont like will come in mighty handy when they tell you they can look at your blower this afternoon or tomorow. Just drain the gas till then. If i could only have back some of the "junk ill never use", would have made some times alot better.
  3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

anyone else????