Pb-755

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ALBsun1, Sep 23, 2006.

1. ALBsun1

ALBsun1 LawnSite Member

Just got an Echo PB-755 blower. I know they are new, just wanted to see who has tried one. So far it seems about just as powerful as my stihl br-600. We'll see what happens in leaf season. A little bit heavier than my other blowers. But, very easy to start, as is every other echo product i have owned.

2. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

We're looking to pick up 1 or 2 of the PB-755's this season.

We run the PB-750's now and are looking forward to a little more CFM from the 755's.

We have used Echo for years with great success and awesome support from the dealers.

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

You don't get anything more with the 755's than with your current 750's. It's the same blower as you have now. Echo just slapped on a 5 and not a 0 on it and it's Orange not Gray.

Rob

4. ThirdDay

I actually ran a demo 755 right next to my current 750 and there was a difference in power.

I used it on concrete blowing around a big brick and there was a noticeable diffrence between the 750 and the 755....just my first hand observation.

5. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

it has 5 more cfm over the 750 ,but i think its all done with a different tube design

6. Lazer_Z

from NJ

OK, 5 more CFM but it' still bsically the same thing as the 650/651,750/751.

Rob

7. ThirdDay

Try the 2 together if you have the opportunity.

There is more than a 5 CFM difference here...the actual increased airflow is very noticeable! Either the 750 is overrated or the new 755 is underrated...

8. Lazer_Z

from NJ

I may have to do that but, I'm phasing out my echo's so I doubt that I'd buy one.

Rob

9. Just Mow

Just Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Still heavier and less powerful than the BR600..........:nono:

10. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

hows it compare to the redmax 8000? is this 755cfm and the redmax 8000 is 943? why wouldnt the echo be cheaper then? my dealer has these too.