peck buckets and thumbs

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, Dec 19, 2006.

1. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

Does anybody know the link to "peck" buckets and thumbs website. I have been seeing there stuff around but can't find a website or where they are made.

minimax

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Never heard of them. What wrong with CWS?

3. TAF

TAF LawnSite Member
    from Wa

Peck Weld
    (253) 537-6301
    9610 Portland Ave E
    Tacoma, WA

I have one of their thumbs and am very happy with it. Steve Peck is the owner and will accomodate your needs. He treated me great!

4. minimax

There is nothing wrong with CWS but they don't make pro-link thumbs for machines smaller than a 60 size machines.I was just wanting to know about peck's stuff but I ordered a new deere 35D mini x with a HPF pro-link thumb on it:) :)

minimax

5. thepawnshop

thepawnshop LawnSite Senior Member

You'll love that mini....I just traded mine in recently on a 50D but I bet I'm gonna miss that little 35! Congrats!

6. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Mini....what is the degree of arc on the HPF pro-link? I am getting so much conflicting information on pro-link set ups I am having a bit of trouble sorting fact from fiction from pure salesmanship.....

7. minimax

It is about 172 deg. on there pro link and about 130 deg. on a non link.

minimax

8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

You traded the 35D? You done buying equipment yet? Why don't you just get a 120 and get it over with! :drinkup:

9. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

HPF makes good stuff for minis. I like CWS or PSM for the bigger guys.

10. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I like CWS, but I think PSM does it just a little better. HPF has them both beat when it comes to forestry tools such as guarding, clamshell buckets, heel grapples, and logger style thumbs.