1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pedogenesis

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Smallaxe, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Already presented a study that is potentially relevant in any managed system, including turf grass. How about you read it and the ~ 170 citations before you post again. Furthermore I never said it wouldn't lead to an increase in SOC as you are inferring ..... I said you can't assume it will lead to an increase as you stated. Why exactly is it so hard for you to admit the possibility exists, especially given the study I linked? With all your "experience", why haven't you learned to not speak in absolutes when discussing biological systems?

Can you point me to a turf grass research project with same time range of data as the Morrow plots?

Still waiting on those scientifically rigorous studies you performed that validates this and your claim that a top dressed OM + synthetic N will (always) lead to an increase in SOC, per your continued argument here.

Hmmmm, all because I understand that A + B does not necessarily lead to C.

OK Quack, I guess we are done here. :rolleyes:

OH and BTW Bill and Barry .... take note of your boy and his forum etiquette.

2. quackgrass

quackgrass LawnSite Senior Member

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic