1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Peer to Peer Mentoring

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rbriggs, Nov 28, 2005.

1. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

I have to say that I am extremely jealous. This site is absolutely awesome, and I just wish I had such a site in my industry. There is nothing better then peer to peer mentoring. Something I have been working on for a long time. You guys rock.
    In the mean time, I will just pretend that I am a member of the green industry. :) Seriously, though, many of the day-to-day operatons, etc. mirror that of your industry. Therefore, I get alot out of reading your posts and have met some pretty cool people here.
    Good luck with the winter!
  2. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

What industry?
  3. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

4. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

All service industry are about the same, as far as running. with different knowledge needed in speacial situations. But you can run a claening business just like lawncare, window washing, etc. So enjoy.
  5. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats pretty sweet. If you ever need an aprentice give me call 314-795-2872. Im in college and getting out of the business.
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi rbriggs,

Did you see his site? How awesome! I love the Request a FREE Fridge Magnet section. http://www.1800gotjunk.com/forms/request_magnet_gb2005.asp

Do many people actually fill out the form?

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>
  7. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

Yes, our company fills many, many, many requests for free magnets.