Pennsylvania Hardscapers!!!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by thilawncare, Jan 22, 2007.

1. thilawncare

thilawncare LawnSite Member

Im going to be spending the summer doing my internship at Bryn Mawr with my Uncle who is Assistant Director of Facilities there... and i am wondering if anyone in the area would need some help on the weekends... I need to get some more hands on experiance, laying pavers, planting, digging and any landscaping related jobs..
    Let me know...
    Thanks
    Chris

2. GARRETTWOOD

GARRETTWOOD LawnSite Senior Member

CHRIS,
    IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BRYN CAMP IN HONESDALE PA WE ARE ABOUT 10 MIN. AWAY. WE DON,T DO ALOT OF HARDSCAPING . WE DO MORE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND FOUNDATION PLANTINGS. WE DO SOME WORK RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM THE CAMP AND SOME JOBS ARE 45MIN. TO AN HOUR AWAY. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT garrettwoodfarms.com SEND E-MAIL IF INTERESTED

3. thilawncare

thilawncare LawnSite Member

I will be in Lenni, PA area... its about 45 to an hour south of Phili. i believe.... not 100% sure of geographic location...

4. John Zaprala

John Zaprala LawnSite Senior Member

45 minutes south of philly is MD. We are located in Warminster, PA about 30 minutes from where you'll be. We'd love to have extra help. We are a EP Henry authorized installer, as well as ICPI & NCMA installers. We do 70% hardscaping jobs of all sizes and would even like to have a full time worker if you know anyone?
    email me: jzaprala@yahoo.com