Dover, PA here

Serving:

York, Adams, and surrounding counties

Chris

#2 Ā·
Hi, Chris
I'M 25 miles north of Harrisburg. Elizabethville
Full time this spring, plenty of work.
My son and family live outside of Dover. He is a York city police officer.
I just ordered a Director last week. Looks like a good investment. Lynn

#10 Ā·
CTH.....If I'm thinking of the right place, you're on Susquehanna Trail before you get to Lake Redman (coming from York). Am I right? Also, how good of deals can you get me on wholesale plants? I have got a whole list that I could use good prices on. Thanks for any help.

Chris

P.S.
I am about 5 min from Farrell's, and a lil' more than that from SKH. I'm at the corner of Sky Top Trail and Harmony Grove Road, just a lil' north from Farrell's

#12 Ā·
Huh uh your right Meadowbrook. Ever been there? I personally cant get you good deals on stock, but my manager probably could. Hey, I just work there! But I'll see what I can do.

All our stock is like 20-30% off its original retail right now. AND we have a buy 3 get 1 free sale for perennials.. Sorry, I'm in a sales-driven mood tonight!

#13 Ā·
Whats up fellas? I'm new to this site but it was nice to see other people from the area here. I'm new to the area of central PA. but have been in the bussiness for 10 years. Took a little time off (4 years) but I'm back, Hopefully! So I'm a little nervous about starting all over. I have been working for Southwest Airlines for the last couple of years, so a lot of pilots live up here in central PA. I will be willing to put your flyers up in there lounge at BWI if you will send any work my way over here in Hanover. I'm doing mostly cutting and clean up, but I want to do plowing also. If you have any work or people out here that call ya but it's just out of you reach please help a fella out. (I will do the same...) :help:

Oh I guess I'm suppose to add this in..
Ford F350 powerstroke
Toro 52" Zturn
Echo trimmers
Still blower
White 42" tractor (with flame job)

#19 Ā·
franklin,pa serveing all of northwest pa

#23 Ā·
Hey fellow mower jockey's,lol. Erie Pa. We srevice Erie metro, Millcreek, Fairview, Harborcreek. Let it snow!

#24 Ā·
im in business for 15yrs part time, my wife works with me and this year my 16yrold daughter will be.lots of low ballers. no work around here everything is closing just like the rest of the usa.we have 50 customers and its hard keeping them!!! i advertise every year, last week the lco started in the paper, and one guy says he will mow,trim and blow for 499 from april to october!!!!!! do you thing this guy is nutzzzzzz!!!!! how does anyone stay competive?????? tell me what you think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.