Pennsylvania LCO's where ya at?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Meadowbrook, Jun 10, 2004.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Ok Thanks for your reply. Your probably right that is the easiest way.

2. Whippit96

Whippit96 LawnSite Member

I see this is a really old thread but I'm surprised there was only one guy from Monroe county that posted.

3. CRC_PP

CRC_PP LawnSite Member

I'm based out of Chester County. Work throughout the state. And on occasion in Delaware.

4. BeautifulEstatesLandscape

BeautifulEstatesLandscape LawnSite Member

I'm in Lancaster county!:waving:

5. PA GrassChoppers

PA GrassChoppers LawnSite Member
    from PA

Schuylkill. Probably the only one on here from my area, it looks like lol

6. shane-pa

shane-pa LawnSite Senior Member

Northcentral PA. Cameron County. Will do work in Elk, McKean, Potter counties.

7. mooch91

mooch91 LawnSite Member

Central PA - Union County now. Where are you guys getting your fertilizers at?
    Thanks!

8. forkicks

forkicks LawnSite Member

Northeast P.A. Here. Looking for reliable place to get top soil and mulch. At a point of needing to hire some part timers or network with someone to try and benefit both. Hard to rely on what is looking for work out here these day's. I use to work with friends and some others in the field many years ago when work was picking up at peak times. You know the type,busy for a spell but not enough to justify putting on a crew. But the trouble I ran into was one of the guy's I was using was going behind my back to customers trying to pick them up. He was a real class act. My customer was real fast to let me know what was happening. I also was always up front with my customers and let them know that on some jobs that I would be working with another company to get the job done. Never gave them the impression that it was all me. That was always the key that worked best honesty. But with the economy these day's the money is not as lucrative as it use to be so not sure how that would work out these day's. What does anyone think about working with others on jobs? did you ever/ Or did you get burned?

9. riss6270

riss6270 LawnSite Member

Fairfield PA Trying to get some buisness, Just moved to the area. Ive got a 2011 Gmc sierra 12ft trailer 2 48in walk behinds bed bug bed edger echo trimmers and stihl blowers. Just need to get some clients.

10. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Dude I will cut a $20 commercial lawn paid in full April first all day long my man. Weekend warriors gotta realize you ain't going to get rich cutting 15 lawns on the weekend! :drinkup: