Penscape Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Penscape Landscaping, Jan 27, 2009.

1. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that a Hurst trailer? Looks a lot like mine. What kind of parade did you put that in? Christmas parade would be about the right time of year to advertise leaf cleanups, but the 4th of July parade is about to far in the middle of the summer to pick up mowing customers, unless they are mowing it themselves and want to get out of the sun.

Is that a little strip of grass between the pine needles and the walk in the pics on this page? Pretty cool looking.

2. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

NNJ18- I wish it was a little more. Hear we cut until November early dec. then it is leaves an some every now and then cutting on the good quality lawns. Tomber- not sure about the trailer but when I buy another it will not be this type. It is ok but the gate is not very sturdy and I would like to get one that is a little wider. THe parade is a local parade that is hear with the Veterans in Aug. most of the time! THanks guys! This warm weather has gotten me so ready for the spring!

3. Penscape Landscaping

Been busy grass is growing and rain is heavy here in NC!

hardman1.jpg

hardman.jpeg

sharon.jpg

4. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Same here!!!!!!!! Rained everyday this week and HEAVY. 96 and sunny for next 5 days. May be beggin for a T-storm.:laugh:
    Did you get my pm bout the BBQ joint?

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

6. Penscape Landscaping

(COP) Yes I did! It was pretty good bbq but im sure you know all the great spots to eat down that way. I hope to head back that way sometime and see the park again it poured down on us last time and had to come back early. NIce town and looks to be a wealthy town with all the large buildings and businesses. I went by a few neighborhoods there an the lake and seemed to be high income. Good luck with this dang humidity I have no problem with the heat but the humidity was killer on thursday. Your work is great by the way I look up to it and wish to someday have employees and "clients" that respect quality work.

7. Penscape Landscaping

more a little dry!

Kemp.jpg

Kemp2.jpg

Kemp3.jpg

Kemp4.jpg

8. Penscape Landscaping

Phone pics! Sorry!!!

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Everything looks good guy. Keep up the good work.

10. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. you do really good work. keep it up