1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Penscape Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Penscape Landscaping, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

thanks peeps!

2. danlawnser

danlawnser LawnSite Senior Member

good to see that things are going well. keep it up bro

3. Penscape Landscaping

Thanks Danny! I am doing pretty good this year. I hired a full time and picking up some here and there. Want to let you know watch out for the Wade boy next door to evelyn. His mom lives there and I have done work for her for 11 years. I found out in early spring that they have been going behind my back and talking down my business. She has been friends with our fam. for many years and even came to my wedding. He is coming down from raleigh to do work and claims that he is coming to where the money is. He has never been in landscaping or maintenance and recently lost his job. He has taken 2 accounts form me and have seen evidence that he has visited a few more. He is the guy that took loehr from u. Just giving you the heads up and I will keep u posted on anything else i hear from that. My mother still cleans for them and gives me the scoop.

4. Penscape Landscaping

Landscape from last year and my 2009 setup sorry pics from phone. I am not good with palms yet can anyone tell me what i need to do to get it in better shape.

landis1.jpg

landis2.jpg

landis3.jpg

rig.jpg

5. Penscape Landscaping

This is the palm and I know it is time for mulching but cant get them to do it

landis4.jpg

6. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW, how you set up that trailer is SWEET! nice looking stuff and work, keep the pics commin...

7. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work and equipment!! Keep the pics comming.

8. Penscape Landscaping

more to come

DSCF5778.jpg

DSCF5779.jpg

DSCF5780.jpg

DSCF5781.jpg

DSCF5782.jpg

9. Penscape Landscaping

This lawn was completly mulched in the back no plantings! I scraped it and started from scratch. We laid about 5000 sqft of myer zoysia and 140 plants. We also added the small wall. There is a few spots of sod that is dry but we are hoping to pull it back through. Comment welcome!!

DSCF5783.jpg

DSCF5784.jpg

DSCF5785.jpg

DSCF5786.jpg

DSCF5787.jpg

10. Penscape Landscaping

the front was landscaped recently by builder and we moved a few things around and put in the maple and grasses. We also added the rock.

DSCF5788.jpg

DSCF5789.jpg

DSCF5790.jpg

DSCF5791.jpg

DSCF5792.jpg