People Check This Out, Whats It Worth U Think

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by milo, Feb 14, 2006.

1. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

2. kirk brown

kirk brown LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

looks pretty sweet, but i doubt it will stay at 1,200$ for 4 more day`s.
    good luckcanada

3. milo

i know it will go alot higher than where it is and i am gonna bid up to at least 5000. that bagger is like 2000.00..

4. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

good luck! looks like it's realy nice.

5. PTOhioMower

PTOhioMower LawnSite Member

6. milo

yes i talked to the guy and he started it over the phone for me. i am hoping to get it for 5200 but might go as high as 5500.00 for it.. if anybody really knows what it is really worth let me know thank you

7. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

That machine isn't on your list of equipment needed to make money cutting grass??
    Are you gonna sell it to a new guy for more money?

8. milo

no, i would keep it. i have a 60 inch ztr i want to sell and just looking to replace that one. think 5200.00 for it would be a good deal???

9. Bay de Noc Lawn Car

Bay de Noc Lawn Car LawnSite Member

I don't think I would pay quite that much for it. You need to careful, I think that is a older model. Have you demoed a gravely? When I demoed the 260, I liked it overall and have only two complaints, it did not hold a side hill, and I hated the pivoting front axle. It should be a good machine if it was maintained.

10. Groundskeepers Services

Groundskeepers Services LawnSite Member

In my opinion i wouldn't pay 5000 for it but it depends on how things are around you. I currently have 2 of the 260z's one that is identical to the one on ebay that i finally blew up the motor after almost 3000 hours, my dealer is telling me they are normally good for about 2000 before any serious engine work. None the less i love the gravely mowers, i wouldn't by anything else. That peco on it is a good system also, pretty powerful the only thing you have to watch is with the added weight on the front you have to go easy on them, we blew out one of the hydraulic pumps last fall because of that and they are not cheap at all. But like i said, gravely all the way. let me know if you have any questions i can answer on them.