People must be getting busier.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SummitFarmer, Apr 6, 2001.

1. SummitFarmer

SummitFarmer LawnSite Member

People must be out and about, getting things wound up and going for the season!! The posts have slowed down to about a page a day instead of 4 or 5 pages. If it will ever stop raining long enough for the sun to come out I'm sure I'll be gone too. Hope everybody is mowing like gangbusters and remember... Let's be careful out there.
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

During the day the amount of posts are slowing down, but at night, we had 101 on the boards at 8:30 PM Central and we are still getting a lot of posts. We have had 4 pages of posts on this forum in the past 2 days. It's like last summer, only we have a lot more members now. :)
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

It was 75 degrees and sunny here in SC. What a beautiful day to be outside and churning out the business. No time for lawnsite and not much energy right now to even be sitting up.
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I completely agree Charles. I have fallen asleep at the pc the last 3 nights. I still have 3 days worth of 1st cuts on the list and other jobs also. I quit advertising and I still have been picking up 2 a day just by word of mouth and neighbors seeing us out. I was at 40 on monday, I'm over 50 now. I'm ready for a vacation. Is it winter yet? :D
  5. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

84 deg. here today, all my stuff is growing! I look like a piglet right now. Gonna get busy brite and early in the morning mowing commercials and Church. My nose is red!
  6. crash22201

crash22201 LawnSite Member

I am starting to get wound up for the season.
    we need more sun to make everything start growing.
    it's getting busy here now.
  7. skyphoto

skyphoto LawnSite Member

Its fixen to bust loose!! will be in full swing monday Morning! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!
  8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Same here, been working sun-up to sun-down, time for bed...zzzzzzz
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

67 degrees here today, in the 70's the next 3 days, so with this warm rain we got and warm temps, another week and we should be on the turf again. :)
  10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Forecast is 82 for tomorrow!