people that stay up this late....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Apr 7, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

must not have any mowing to do tomorrow? Am I correct? (that includes me without the mowing, spring cleanups, etc beause of the snow)

2. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

I'm at work right now. This is the only time that I have to come to LS. I don't have enough customers to leave just yet.:(

3. tiedeman

from earth

at least your doing it the right way...working another job until your client base picks up. Your smart at doing it that way instead of just jumping into without any customers or back up for financial.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Actually I keep very strange hours. I get up at 3:30am 2-3 mornings a week just to work on paperwork or machines. Then out in the truck by 7:45.

The rain will keep me from cutting tomorrow, but I can do lots of other things. Got several potential jobs to look at, some prep work for sod job, huge stack of blades I'm still working on getting sharp, etc.

5. tiedeman

from earth

looks like nothing in the forecast here for me except snow...usually my day is, once the season starts is 7am to 9pm work, then 9pm to 11pm paperwork...now during the winter months though my work is 3:30am to 7pm and paperwork whenever I can fit it in.

6. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

we're getting ready to go out snowplowing :D

regularly we work from 8am to 7 pm. Sometimes I do paperwork at night but I usually try just to do it during the day. Usually one day a week or parts of a few day I'll just get the guys started then leave and go look at jobs and go do paperwork.