per hour charge

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by 1wezil, Feb 28, 2008.

1. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

can someone tell me what you charge for any type of skid steer work from putting down gravel to loading thing , general skid steer work the price you would charge for a man and machine

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

$65 for my Cat and add another $40 per hour for the jackhammer.

3. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

$70 an hour

4. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

i dont go by the hour here i charge 600 a day for my t190 thats an 8hr day. 300 for a half a day. so i guess if i went by the hour it would be $75

5. ASCHAL45

ASCHAL45 LawnSite Member

60/hr here

6. mrsops

i hope thats for a wheel machine not a track

7. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you guys charging anything for delivery of machine and if you have a helper with you? I dont think 300 sounds like much. Im charging between 400 and 450 for 4 hours.

8. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

$75.00 Here and no travel moving charge just a 4 Hr. minimum. Now if the job is a couple 100 miles away I would tack on a very pricey moving charge.

9. mrsops

i dont rent my machines out i send my operator and my machine i would never rent my machine out to anyone.. i get 300 for a half a day.. but if my operator finishes at 2 o clock i get the full 600

10. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

guys what i am looking for is a price if the skid steer is on sit and i would be do work every day at the same place not sure on how many hours a day it would be it would vary from day to day . i have to supply the man and machine . thanks